What to Expect….
First meeting >
● Establish client’s needs regarding: Day Of and Coordination / Planning Needs…..
● Establish: Theme, Colors and Vision (start a Pinterest board)
● DISCUSS – What are the clients Expectations, wants and needs…. “OR” what they DO NOT want to do!
● Discuss Reasonable Budget – ALL areas (Event / Rental Coordination, Food, Décor, Flowers, Alcohol, Attire, Venue etc.)
● Discuss personal items that the client will be supplying – rough draft
● Discuss package options and rough estimate
Via Email - Present personalized packages, estimates and quotations
Confirm details needed:
● What is being served (Food & BAR?) Beverages, other: Cultural items...
● Will the client provide alcohol to the guest tables or water during dinner service - EX: Bottles of Wine for dinner & Water jugs offered at each guest table
Will the bar stay open during dinner service, bartender can assist on the floor?
● Before second meeting ~ Book the catered and finalize menu. (The chosen Caterer should have provided a food tasting at this point)
● Deposit is provided to reserve date and services
Second Meeting > 1-3 months after fist initial meeting “or” before if needed
Meet at the venue
● floor plan options (Head table 2-14)
● Dream ~ Create & visualize ….. Anything is possible!
● Decorations desired – A budget should be established in this area – Please provide – TBC
● Client will provide an itemized list of personal items that they will be supplying
● Discuss other VENDORS & establish meetings with them – extra charge for coordinator to attend vendor meetings
● Discuss rough draft of event day schedule
Third Meeting > 4-5 months after fist initial meeting “or” before if needed
At the venue or where it is convenient.
● Client will provide ALL contracts - from other Hired Vendors
● All must be included in contracts:
Times of delivery’s / pick-ups
Time Personal items will be delivered & person(s)
responsible for end of the night take-home
Contact numbers for event day emergencies
● Finalize event day schedule revised with any changes –
● copy provided to Coordinator
● Additional Deposits are provided
Final Meeting > 2 – 3 Weeks prior the event date
● All Packages and adjustments should be finalized at this point.
● Final payments are required
● Let’s celebrate!